Thursday, November 8, 2007

blogmentum

as you can tell, my attempt to gain blogmentum didn't seem to work. but i'm not giving up yet. yesterday, while having lunch with my laptop and a bowl of soup, i checked out a photo editor, who led me to Andrew Hetherington, who's roll led me around like a dog for the past day. apart from a few distractions like picking my kids up from school and the like, it's now 36 hours later and i've probably gone through at least two or three dozen. and the truth is, i love them all.

now, that's not to say that i'm in agreement with the editorial, curatorial, or musical content, but i guess what i get from this, is what the academic system seemed to miss... that is, a community of people who care about this absurd act of plucking rectangles out of the world and like talking about it.

No comments: